2. After you’ve downloaded the software install it. Click the “Next” button.
3. Click the “I Agree” button.
4. Click the “Next” button.
5. Click the “Install” button.
6. If you have the following message, press “Install”.
7. Click the “Next” button.
8. Click the “Finish” button. DO NOT tick Start OpenVPN GUI.
9. Go to the OpenVPN icon (1) from your desktop, right-click on it and select “Properties” (2).
10. Click on the “Advanced” button (3).
11. In the following dialog box check the “Run as administrator” checkbox (4) and click on “OK” (5).
From now on, OpenVPN Gui will always run as administrator if you use the shortcut to launch it. (You’ll be prompted by UAC if you have it enabled).
12. Now you need to download the profile from your Buddha Jump VPN account and place it into OpenVPN Client installation folder, typically it's C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config\
Now you can start OpenVPN GUI on your desktop.
13. Right click OpenVPN icon in your system tray and choose connect.
14. Enter your Buddha Jump VPN username and password.
15. You should see a green OpenVPN GUI icon in your system tray, you are connected!